Offensive Cyber Operations is a course for operators interested in developing planning, management and technical skills. Over five days participants will learn the Offensive Cyber Tradecraft (OCT) Taxonomy. Completing the course participants will have the well-rounded knowledge, frameworks and experience on which to build future learning.
Register via IT Security Training Australia and receive a free copy of the (ISC)2 Official Guide to the CISSP.
This 5 day course is delivered on-site at Fifth Domain's training facility. Included is:
• 5 x 8 hour days of instructor led training
• Individual practical exercises
• Team exercise
• Up to the minute course content developed by industry experts.
Participants are required to BYOD laptop with wi-fi connectivity.
All our labs are cloud-based so participant laptops are not required to run virtual machines
The course includes coverage of the following offensive cyber operations techniques and activities:
- Conduct task analysis.
- Define operation objectives, resources and constraints.
- Deconstruct and analyse the target environment.
- Understand OCO tactics: Discover, Access, Assure & Leverage.
- Analyse and apply suitable techniques.
- Employ and troubleshoot a variety of open-source tools.
- Manage operational risk
More detailed course outline is available here.
This course has been designed for those with responsibility for or an interest in offensive computer operations, for anyone responsible for setting up and managing organisational security. It suits IT generalists as well as those with more specific security obligations.