Advisors and analysts who understand well the national security, financial and political impacts of cybercrime, cyber-espionage, and cyber-terrorism but want a deeper understanding of the technology and activities behind topics such as the Dark Web, Bot-nets, Bitcoin, Cryptoware, Watering-holes, Man-in-the-Middle and the like will value Cyber Threat Analysis. This course explains in plain English the essential technical details of the most commonly used cyber terms and concepts to pull back the curtain and provide deeper insight and appreciation.
This 2 day course is delivered on-site at Fifth Domain's training facility. Included is:
- 2 x 8 hour days of instructor led training
- Case studies to illustrate the theory
- Detailed insights into techniques used by hackers
- Up to the minute course content developed by industry experts.
The course includes detailed explanation and examples of the following attacker techniques and activities:
- Describe the fundamental technologies involved with cyber threats
- Describe at a high-level the technical mechanics of common cyber threats.
- De-construct cyber threat actor groups into subordinate types and functions
- Classify cyber threat actors and techniques according to sophistication and effects
- Structure threat reports according to accepted standards and frameworks.
More information available here.
This course is targeted at those with some experience or study in security, intelligence or risk management but is ideal for anyone interested in gaining a deeper understanding of cyber attacks and how they occur.